We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Flight from Manila to Bangkok

Plainville
11 posts
Save Topic
Flight from Manila to Bangkok

I will be in Manila at the very end of this month. When I can find some free time I need a flight to Bangkok.

Is it a big problem getting a flight to BKK on a couple days notice without paying through the nose? I will have some free time but the problem is that I won't know when I can leave until a couple days before.

I prefer to fly with Philippine Airlines or even Cebu Pacific direct from Manila.

I have a big bag for check-in and I think (may be wrong) the weight will be okay on these two airlines and not on one from Clark.

Thank you for any help.

Manila, Philippines
Level Contributor
641 posts
146 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Flight from Manila to Bangkok

I don't think it would be a big problem to get a flight to Bangkok especially for a single traveler. The only thing is to consider the cost of the tickets available on that date. You may be booked on higher class tickets because that may be the only ones available if it's only a few days before the flight.

You can also check out Thai Airways. They also fly direct from Manila.

Plainville
11 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Flight from Manila to Bangkok

Thank you Gemini.

I also got an email from a poster mentioning Kuwait Airlines, I never thought of them. I used Thai Air many years ago (back then I had enough time to plan my flights) and thought I would try for something cheaper out of Manila.

Thank you again.

3. Re: Flight from Manila to Bangkok

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:20 am, October 07, 2009