We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Time Enough for catch Cebu airline from Banaue to Manila

Puchong, Malaysia
Level Contributor
119 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Time Enough for catch Cebu airline from Banaue to Manila

I was bought the Cebu flight ticket from Manila to Legazpi at morning 8.25am 16.05.2008. The flight number is 5J325. But this morning I go to Cebu Pacific airlines website and was found that they was change 5J325 flight time from 8.25am to 5.40am, and increase 1 more flight 5J323 at 9.45am to Legazpi.

At 16.05.2008 morning, I was come from Banaue by Auto Bus at 6pm to Manila, estimate time reach to Manila at 3am or 3.30am.

I understand that I still manage take a cab go direct to Manila airport and check in.

But my problem is “ If something wrong (Broken or….) with the Auto Bus I take at that night, I will miss out my flight to Legazpi.

I was try to write a e-mail to Cebu Pacific airline told them that they change my flight time without inform me, but they haven reply me.

Anybody can advise me what can I do now?

Thank you very much!

Cainta, Rizal
Level Contributor
62 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Time Enough for catch Cebu airline from Banaue to Manila

I'm uneasy with your schedule even if you can move your flight to 9.45am. Instead of Banaue, have a daytrip to Tagaytay or Mt. Pinatubo.

Puchong, Malaysia
Level Contributor
119 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Time Enough for catch Cebu airline from Banaue to Manila

How to mive the flight from 5.40am to 9.45am? Is there any fees for it?

I try to call cebu airline, but the line is busy from morning until now.

Northam, Western...
Level Contributor
78 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Time Enough for catch Cebu airline from Banaue to Manila

Cebu Pacific charge 600 pesos per passenger to change bookings. It can take a long time to get through to the call center but they are helpful when you can reach them.

Maybe you can go to a Cebu Pacific booking office when you get to the Philippines and do the change in person.

Puchong, Malaysia
Level Contributor
119 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Time Enough for catch Cebu airline from Banaue to Manila

I just angry Cebu air bcz they change the time without up-date me, and i need to re-arrange my itinery again.

I manage to get tought to Cebu customer hotline, but i was waiting more than 8 minits with listening the adversement......

Sad......

5. Re: Time Enough for catch Cebu airline from Banaue to Manila

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10:18 pm, September 25, 2009