We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Boracay !!

Penang Island...
Level Contributor
5 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
Boracay !!

Hi all ,

Im planning to visit Boracay for my honeymoon next year June. Im just confused how do i get frm Kuala Lumpur to Boracay. If i land in Clark which airlines is the best to get to Boracay? and how far is clark and manila?

Is the month of June safe to visit Boracay, as in the monsoon seasons?

New York
Level Contributor
121 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Boracay !!

Dear Beacbbum,

From KL, your best bet would be to fly into Manila, and not Clark. Clark is a few hours north of Manila, and at this time there are no DIRECT commercial flights from Clark to Kalibo or Caticlan.

From Manila, a number of carriers operate direct flights to Kalibo or Caticlan. Between Kalibo or Caticlan, Caticlan is the better choice. If you elect to go to Boracay via Kalibo, you will still have to board a bus for a few hours' ride to Caticlan where you will transfer to a mid-sized motorized outrigger to Boracay. However, if you fly directly into Caticlan Airport, it's only a few minutes to the jetty port to board the outrigger to Boracay.

Level Contributor
9,316 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Boracay !!

June weather can be extremely unsettled - it's the start of raining season.

Diniwid, Boracay
Level Contributor
227 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Boracay !!

Actually regular direct flights from Clark to Boracay/Caticlan via SEair. 3 days a weak they have fast planes..about 45 minutes. Other days props that are about 90 minutes.

Check SeAir. often i travel to Clark because it is smaller and less chaotic than manila domestic airport. If you get one of the fast flights..its great.

4. Re: Boracay !!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:19 pm, September 14, 2009
Follow this conversation!
Get notified when a new reply comes in.
Follow now