We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hong Kong Airline from clark

los angeles
1 post
Save Topic
Hong Kong Airline from clark

Hi all!

Can you give me some insights on hong kong airlines? Its supposed to fly out from clark to hong kong and i was wondering if how "no frills" is it?

thanks

tsakiboi

Manila, Philippines
Level Contributor
733 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Hong Kong Airline from clark

Hi there!

Was eyeing on Hongkong Airlines as well last year (last year, it was known as CR AIrways). As it was flying from Hongkong to Clark, I figured it would be a real low cost alternative. However, after checking their site and checking out their rates, it wasn't that low cost at all. Unless of course you need to fly to Clark specifically.

A low frills airline flying from Hongkong straight to Manila would be Philippine based Cebu Pacific. They have an ongoing promo right now for low fares if you book til March 8, for travel from June to December. Outside of that period, they still have low cost fares for specified dates and flights.

Check out www.cebupacificair.com

How low frills? Well, pros - still maintaining the 20kg allotted baggage limit (unlike Tiger Air's 15kg), assigned seating (unlike Tiger's open seating policy), and free beverage and snacks

cons - a beverage (bottle of iced tea, no selection) and snack (a pack of biscuit)

But with the short flight, it's so worth the low fare!

Mentioned in this post
Manila
Manila
Luzon, Philippines
Cebu Island
Cebu Island
Visayas, Philippines
2. Re: Hong Kong Airline from clark

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:16 am, August 23, 2009