What are the requirements for visitors from Zimbabwe to Seychelles
1. Valid passport for the entire stay (I recommend here to have the passport valid at least 6 months from the date when you exit Seychelles)
2. Valid Return flight ticket
3. Accommodation booked for the entire stay
4. Proof of sufficient funds for the entire stay (150 USD per day pp)
5. YFV proof if you are coming from a country with high risk of YF
MikiEdited: 8:19 am, January 16, 2017
might be stupid, but still
you need accomodation booked for ENTIRE stay? i am usually booking first few nights then i book on the spot...so this is definetly not possbile?
Yes these are the rules. You need to have proof of accomodation for the entire stay. If you don't have the immigration officer can ask you to book it on the spot. My advice is to book a free cancellation accomodation and if you want to change it you do it directly in Seychelles.
We didn't get asked anything really! The visa form asks you where you are staying but it certainly doesn't go into detail. We only listed our first stop. Didn't get stopped and questioned re money either. Was smooth and straight forward.
for 4. Proof of sufficient funds for the entire stay (150 USD per day pp). is cash required or can we show a credit card with a bank statement?
Cash is not required, bank statement for your credit card is enough. Generally the immigration officer will not question you about the sufficient funds but be prepared anyway.