We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Visa requirements

Ruwa, Zimbabwe
2 posts
Visa requirements

What are the requirements for visitors from Zimbabwe to Seychelles

6 replies to this topic
Bucharest, Romania
Destination Expert
for Seychelles
Level Contributor
6,548 posts
420 reviews
1. Re: Visa requirements

1. Valid passport for the entire stay (I recommend here to have the passport valid at least 6 months from the date when you exit Seychelles)

2. Valid Return flight ticket

3. Accommodation booked for the entire stay

4. Proof of sufficient funds for the entire stay (150 USD per day pp)

5. YFV proof if you are coming from a country with high risk of YF

Miki

Edited: 8:19 am, January 16, 2017
Logatec, Slovenia
Level Contributor
23 posts
10 reviews
2. Re: Visa requirements

might be stupid, but still

you need accomodation booked for ENTIRE stay? i am usually booking first few nights then i book on the spot...so this is definetly not possbile?

Bucharest, Romania
Destination Expert
for Seychelles
Level Contributor
6,548 posts
420 reviews
3. Re: Visa requirements

Yes these are the rules. You need to have proof of accomodation for the entire stay. If you don't have the immigration officer can ask you to book it on the spot. My advice is to book a free cancellation accomodation and if you want to change it you do it directly in Seychelles.

Miki

Level Contributor
18 posts
11 reviews
4. Re: Visa requirements

We didn't get asked anything really! The visa form asks you where you are staying but it certainly doesn't go into detail. We only listed our first stop. Didn't get stopped and questioned re money either. Was smooth and straight forward.

1 post
5. Re: Visa requirements

Hi,

for 4. Proof of sufficient funds for the entire stay (150 USD per day pp). is cash required or can we show a credit card with a bank statement?

Bucharest, Romania
Destination Expert
for Seychelles
Level Contributor
6,548 posts
420 reviews
6. Re: Visa requirements

Cash is not required, bank statement for your credit card is enough. Generally the immigration officer will not question you about the sufficient funds but be prepared anyway.

Miki

Reply to: Visa requirements
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted