We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Boat trips Male!

Which Male hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Menorca
2 posts
Save Topic
Boat trips Male!

Hi,

I am going to Male in January and was wandering if anybody knew a website where I can find information on snorkelling trips and things to do in Male. Also what is the weather like at this time of year?

Nottingham england
Level Contributor
1,302 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Boat trips Male!

Hi

Are you staying on Male itself , or on one of the tourist islands ??

January is one of the best months to go .. Jan/Feb/Mar/Apr are the dry season months ..

Male is not really recognised as a tourist island and I don't recall anybody staying there for any period of time .. there is a hotel on Hulule , which is the airport island , i have been for one night while waiting for my flight home ..

Simon

Menorca
2 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Boat trips Male!

Thanks scoobyboy!!

I am staying on Male but only for 4 nights. We are just passing through and I would love to be able to see a few things while we are there. Any ideas??

London, UK
Level Contributor
10 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Boat trips Male!

The fish market, the fruit market, shopping, the national museum ($3 entry) and a submarine ride ($75 each but worth every penny). Pop in to the tourist information office just opposite to the jetty and above the Bank of Ceylon and they will give you lots of advice, maps and info www.visitmaldives.com/Enquires/index.php

4. Re: Boat trips Male!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 8:17 am, August 15, 2009