We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Bandos Island - August

Level Contributor
7 posts
6 reviews
Save Topic
Bandos Island - August

We are booked to go to Bandos in August and recently received a letter from First Choice informing us of building work from 9am - 8pm every night (apart from Fridays!)

Can anyone tell me if this disrupted their holiday or if I need to change?? We're booked in a Beach villa!

As with most poeple this is a very important holiday for me and my husband and id hate to end up on a building site with lots of noise??????

Also whats the kids club like????

Thank you

Cotswolds, United...
Destination Expert
for Maldives, North Male Atoll, Southern Ari Atoll, Lhaviyani Atoll
Level Contributor
4,716 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Bandos Island - August

Quite a few questions has been posted regarding this. Just type in Bandos building works in the search engine in the top corner of this page and it will throw up everything you want to know. some people have had their holidays cancelled, some have not. Some were not bothered, some were! Only you can decide!

The kids club is really popular and does not receive any bad reports.

............... activegirl

Level Contributor
8 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Bandos Island - August

Hi Happi Chik,

There is a spa building in bandos near delux room area. we stayed in Beach villa and it was perfectly OK.. no noise at all for beach villas and we had our life time holiday at bandos. nice food... friendly smiling staff... stunning pool and snorkling.

Our community is here to help!
Ask questions, get advice and more from travelers like you.
Join TripAdvisor