We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Club Faru Snorkeling

Which Male hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Birmingham, United...
Level Contributor
10 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
Club Faru Snorkeling

Hi Everyone

Going to Club Faru on the 14th Feb.

Sorry if this is a silly question but if you don't ask.......

I am not a great swimmer (due to asthma) and would like to try snorkelling (which I believe the boat goes out twice a day)

I am concerned that the current will be too strong so want to know can you wear a life jacket when snorkeling?

If so, do they provide them on the boat?

Many thanks in advance for all advice given

Wolverhampton...
Level Contributor
32 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Club Faru Snorkeling

hi, i have recently returned from club faru and also not a strong swimmer, my best advice is to have a word with the guys on the boat, they have floatation aids which wrap around you and they will also stay close to you if you are a bit nervous, the current really isnt that bad and the boat goes with the current, if you do find yourself a bit panicked you just have to put you hand up and the boat will come to you, the guys on the boat are absolutely fantastic and will make you feel at ease

2. Re: Club Faru Snorkeling

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:41 am, April 25, 2013