We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Male for 12 hours

Which Male hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
8 posts
Save Topic
Male for 12 hours

Hi all

I've got a question. My departure flight from male is at 11pm at night and I have to check out of my room from club med at 11am that leaves me about 9-10hrs.

Im not too sure of what to do after I check out, if I can stay on my resorts island or should I head to male early yo burn some time.

Any suggestions of what I can do in male or for that time?

Thanks!

Divide, Colorado
Destination Expert
for Maldives
Level Contributor
14,028 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Male for 12 hours

you'll likely be taken back to the airport pretty close to check in time for your flight.

Oxford, United...
Level Contributor
9,417 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Male for 12 hours

Hi

Resorts do try to make day rooms available for guests with late evening departures. Speedboats do run at night, so as Spammie says you'll leave a couple of hours before your flight departs.

OD

3. Re: Male for 12 hours

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 10:35 am, September 15, 2011
Edited: 10:35 am, September 15, 2011
france
Level Contributor
1,029 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Male for 12 hours

?????....w.t.?

Madrid, Spain
Destination Expert
for Maldives
Level Contributor
4,059 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Male for 12 hours

I would try to do a check out late (even pay the last night to stay in my room).

6. Re: Male for 12 hours

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:17 am, October 17, 2012