We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Traders Male' Pool use

Leicester, United...
Level Contributor
425 posts
7 reviews
Save Topic
Traders Male' Pool use

Hello,

I know at the airport hotel it is possible to buy a package to use the swimming pool and showers for the day (for around 200MRF, if I recall correctly- it's about 6 months since I was there) but having seen the amazing pictures of the Infinity Pool at Traders, I was wondering if they do a similar package?

I've tried emailing, but got no reply.

I know they do day rooms, but I don't need one. Have accommodation paid for somewhere else, which unfortunately doesn't have a pool!

West Midlands
Level Contributor
161 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Traders Male' Pool use

Hi Laura

Im not sure Traders do a day package for just the pool as unlike the Hulehule hotel, that is the 'airport hotel' (as youve mentioned) & they have the open bar outside etc, for the public to use, im not sure Traders is open to this. Ive only ever known the Hulhule hotel to do it. However, i expect Traders will want to keep up with business the Hule has, so maybe email them again. The email i found for them is thmd@tradershotels.com

Good luck. Traders looks very nice!! Hope you manage to use the pool :)

Singapore
Level Contributor
18 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Traders Male' Pool use

Hi Laura

Did you manage to get a day room at Traders ?

Or did you get a "use of facilities package" ?

We have 06:00 to 15:00 few hours to spare and would like to chill at Traders or another hotel.

Any tips would be helpful :)

Leicester, United...
Level Contributor
425 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Traders Male' Pool use

Hey,

No, ended up just going to HIH instead, but the pool packages are a lot more expensive now, so didn't use the pool there either.

From what my expat friends in Male have said, I think pool use is possible, but not sure of the cost, if any, sorry

4. Re: Traders Male' Pool use

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:41 am, June 19, 2013