We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Airport prices

Geelong, Australia
1 post
Save Topic
Airport prices

I have a stop over in KL airport and want to get a gist of how much food and drinks are. I already have a some rigget and dont really want to change over anymore as i am then heading to thailand. I dont want to pay with a credit card so will aound 20 rigget get me very far? i cant remember from my previous trip to malaysia.

Brisbane, Australia
Destination Expert
for Kuala Lumpur
Level Contributor
3,916 posts
73 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Airport prices

If you get desperate the McDonalds will take Aussie dollars at a moderate exchange rate.

Gold Coast
Level Contributor
6,422 posts
66 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Airport prices

Airports around the world are expensive and KL is no exception. 20 ringgits will not get you very far.

Edited: 9:08 pm, June 16, 2015
Kuala Lumpur...
Level Contributor
14,892 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Airport prices

G'day,

not far- though a plate of nasi goreng mamak and one carbonated drink..e.g. Canai 15 cafe,and with inclusion of service charge and GST-- left with RM0.40 change.

…blogspot.com/2014/05/senarai-harga-makanan-…

KFC and Mcdonalds and the similar likes, such as bk(equivalent to your Hungry Jack's), Marrybrown, KennyR and even Wendy.

A plate of chicken rice is like RM22.00 at the food court in Satellite building(L3)

Edited: 9:32 pm, June 16, 2015
Kuala Lumpur...
Level Contributor
4 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Airport prices

You can get burger king whopper set for RM22 in the airport

5. Re: Airport prices

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:17 am, June 17, 2016