We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

buffet dinner near central

Johor Bahru...
Level Contributor
27 posts
1 review
buffet dinner near central

Ang recommendation for family buffet dinner at any hotel near the central? Prefer seafood. Tq.

Kuala Lumpur...
Destination Expert
for Kuala Lumpur
Level Contributor
12,745 posts
46 reviews
1. Re: buffet dinner near central

Le meridien has a buffet, but not a seafood one as far as i am aware.

Johor Bahru...
Level Contributor
27 posts
1 review
2. Re: buffet dinner near central

How is the buffet there?

Melbourne, Australia
Destination Expert
for Kuala Lumpur
Level Contributor
6,585 posts
85 reviews
3. Re: buffet dinner near central

Travel out a bit to The Lemon Garden at The Shangri La or have also had a good one at The Sheraton.

Sean

Birmingham, United...
Level Contributor
1,115 posts
90 reviews
4. Re: buffet dinner near central

Theres a japanese buffet at starhill gallery called jogoya plenty of seafood there.

Melbourne, Australia
Destination Expert
for Philippines, Kuala Lumpur
Level Contributor
27,629 posts
2,286 reviews
5. Re: buffet dinner near central

I can also recommend The Lemon Garden at The Shangri La which has a very good buffet. This is not at KL Sentral but only a short taxi ride away.

Tommo

Australia
Level Contributor
2,735 posts
48 reviews
6. Re: buffet dinner near central

I 3rd the lemon garden - it was brilliant and lots of different food plus seafood.

We had sushi Buffett at our regular hotel and it was nice but certainly not as good as I would return to lemon garden but not the Japanese place.

Melbourne, Australia
Destination Expert
for Philippines, Kuala Lumpur
Level Contributor
27,629 posts
2,286 reviews
7. Re: buffet dinner near central

Near Sentral you can try the buffet at Le Meridien called Latest Recipe. Its located next door to the Hilton Hotel.

Tommo

8. Re: buffet dinner near central

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:20 am, March 10, 2015