We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Budget hotel for 3 travellers

Singapore
Level Contributor
182 posts
12 reviews
Budget hotel for 3 travellers

Hi all,

I didn't realize finding a budget hotel for 3 travellers would be this cumbersome.

I usually stay in reputable hotels and sometimes they close an eye and we can bring an extra person to stay in a room for max 2 persons.

But I would reckon for budget hotels / backpackers lodge, they would be more strict. Does that really mean we have to book two rooms since we have 3 of us. Or am i missing a list of hotels which allow 3 people on a twin room. We don't mind sharing beds.

Thanks for your help.

Malaysia
Level Contributor
192 posts
155 reviews
1. Re: Budget hotel for 3 travellers

Superior room at Bkt Bintang Sky hotel is mean for 3pax,it sell fast... good luck!

North East England...
Level Contributor
520 posts
74 reviews
2. Re: Budget hotel for 3 travellers

On the hotels.com website you can specify 3 people to a room and it's ok. And there's budget hotels/hostels on there too.

Wollongong...
Level Contributor
2,118 posts
5 reviews
3. Re: Budget hotel for 3 travellers

I stay in the Hotel China town on Petailing Street cost $27 AUD for 3 people.

Review

tripadvisor.com.au/ShowUserReviews-g298570-d…

photos

https:/…5838401764140058369

Kuala Lumpur...
Destination Expert
for Kuala Lumpur
Level Contributor
12,745 posts
46 reviews
4. Re: Budget hotel for 3 travellers

YMCA has rooms with 3 beds

Cuneo, Italy
Level Contributor
11,808 posts
43 reviews
5. Re: Budget hotel for 3 travellers

Hi there, have a look also at Tune Hotel, cheap rates but clean and in a good location.

tripadvisor.it/Hotel_Review-g298570-d663497-…

Level Contributor
11 posts
75 reviews
6. Re: Budget hotel for 3 travellers

hotels in KL are normally not too strict about the number of people you want to squeeze in to 1 room.

anyhoo, if you're looking for a budget hostel, maybe you can try backhome. it is near to masjid jamek lrt station + they have 3-bed loft

review: http://goo.gl/KgXE46

Cebu City...
Level Contributor
108 posts
2 reviews
7. Re: Budget hotel for 3 travellers

We've stayed on many occasions at the Mayview Glory Hotel which has triple rooms w/ensuite bath at very reasonable prices. Good location for food and transportation options. Check out their web-site and Tripadvisor reviews!

Cheers, John

8. Re: Budget hotel for 3 travellers

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 am, December 13, 2014