We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Boh tea in KL

Singapore, Singapore
Level Contributor
4 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Boh tea in KL

Hi everyone... just a quick question. I'll be heading up to KL in a few weeks and am planning to bring back a small bulk purchase of BOH teas (Cameron Highlands Blend). I'll be staying at Frenz hotel and am wondering if any of you guys know the address of a distributor in KL?

And if not... does anyone know where can I buy those blends in KL? Singapore doesn't carry in that particular blend... or size for that matter... so I'm planning to head up and buy a small bulk back.

Many thanks in advance.

Langkawi District...
Level Contributor
42 posts
91 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Boh tea in KL

Hi, there is a Boh office in KL - 9 Persiaran Hampshire phone +60321646555. You can also buy Boh tea online. Having visited their plantation this year, I have become a dedicated fan.

Singapore, Singapore
Level Contributor
4 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Boh tea in KL

Hi there... thanks for the information! I went to Cameron Highlands a few months back and have also been a fan since. The plantation was "WHOA"...

Unfortunately, I couldn't find the size (25's) that I wanted on their website... hence the reason why I'm looking around for a local distributor in Malaysia since Singapore doesn't even carry that particular blend.

Perth, Australia
Level Contributor
78 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Boh tea in KL

Hi just had a quick look and found these two online sites stocking the 25's Cameron Highlands Blend.

orient-shopping.com & asiasupermarket365.com. If not have you tried contacting them via their Facebook page? Good luck.

Singapore, Singapore
Level Contributor
4 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Boh tea in KL

Ladies... YOU ROCK!

My wife has been in contact with BOH KL and they've been pushing us to the local distributor in Singapore... but unfortunately, they don't carry them. But that doesn't matter now...

Ladies... YOU ROCK!! Thank you very much!

India
Destination Expert
for Air Travel
Level Contributor
5,139 posts
174 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Boh tea in KL

You can buy the tea in many supermarkets, Giant, Tesco, Cold Storage etc its widely available. Isetan have some in fancy packaging for gifts (Garden tea, Gold). Sure others have as well.

How much would a small bulk purchase be...sure you will be able to purchase all you need.

Singapore, Singapore
Level Contributor
4 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Boh tea in KL

1000 boxes of 25s...

2 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: Boh tea in KL

anybody know singapore got sell BOH lychee with rose tea? please contact me at jasperlimjs@gmail.com

thanks..

2 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: Boh tea in KL

anybody know singapore got sell BOH lychee with rose tea? please contact me at jasperlimjs@gmail.com

thanks..

trencin
Level Contributor
6 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Boh tea in KL

Hello, is it possible to buy BOH tea at the airport? Friend of mine will be passing through the KUL airport so I though he could buy some for me!

Thanks

10. Re: Boh tea in KL

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:16 am, November 11, 2015