We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

KL Attractions for Kids

Kolkata (Calcutta...
Level Contributor
35 posts
28 reviews
Save Topic
KL Attractions for Kids

Hi, I will be visiting KL for a day. Can someone help me what are the attractions for Kids (6 years) that are near to each other so I can visit as much as I can for a limited time? we will be staying near the KLCC area.

I have some lists where I want to go but I dunno if they are near to each other. so far..

PETRONAS TWIN TOWER

PETROSAINS

AQUARIA

KUALA LUMPUR BIRD PARK

IN END BUKIT BINTANG

want to know where should I go first in order, so I can manage my time and fare of course. Cheap and Best way to go to these places.

Any Other Attractions as may kindly be advised

thank you..

Mentioned in this post
Kuala Lumpur Bird Park
Kuala Lumpur Bird Park
7,037 Reviews
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Melbourne, Australia
Destination Expert
for Kuala Lumpur
Level Contributor
5,074 posts
77 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: KL Attractions for Kids

Top three all next to each other. All of them good and allow 2 to 3 hours for petrosains and another option is Sunway Lagoon but that is a trip out of central KL but good for the kids. My son also likes Times Square for the indoor theme park and the indoor archery. Plantarium at Lake Garden also good. Have fun.

Sean

Perth, Australia
Level Contributor
49 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: KL Attractions for Kids

We are in kl at the moment. We went to the bird park and my kids aged 5 and 7 found it very boring (as did we). They loved the aquariam and the science centre both walking distance as is the tower. we havent been to sunway lagoon as we were told that younger kids could hardly do anything due to height restrictions.

Perth, Australia
Level Contributor
49 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: KL Attractions for Kids

We are in kl at the moment. We went to the bird park and my kids aged 5 and 7 found it very boring (as did we). They loved the aquariam and the science centre both walking distance as is the tower. we havent been to sunway lagoon as we were told that younger kids could hardly do anything due to height restrictions.

Navi Mumbai, India
Destination Expert
for Genting Highlands
Level Contributor
2,891 posts
68 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: KL Attractions for Kids

The first 3 on your list are good. I would also skip the Bird Park.

BB is of course a must.

Mentioned in this post
Kuala Lumpur Bird Park
Kuala Lumpur Bird Park
7,037 Reviews
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Sydney, New South...
Level Contributor
36 posts
64 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: KL Attractions for Kids

Skip the bird park.

6. Re: KL Attractions for Kids

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 am, July 09, 2014