We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Any hotel nearby LCCT Airport?

Sydney, Australia
Level Contributor
26 posts
13 reviews
Save Topic
Any hotel nearby LCCT Airport?

Hi guys,

As I have a really early flight with Airasia, therefore, I would like to stay one night in a hotel nearby LCCT Airport. Is there any recommendation for me?

Thanks loads.

Lana

Malaysia
8 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Any hotel nearby LCCT Airport?

There's only one near lcct. Tune hotel. It's about 15 mins walk from the terminal, or you can pay RM 1 for the shuttle van/bus (outside domestic arrival) direct to the hotel.

Sydney, Australia
Level Contributor
26 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Any hotel nearby LCCT Airport?

Thanks lots. I checked Tune hotel and it looks really small and very expensive. I am wondering if I stay nearby KLIA Airport, then take taxi to LCCT Airport on the next day. Do you think it's worth? Otherwise, should I stay nearby KL Sentral? Or something like that. I get confused now. Please advise

Malaysia
8 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Any hotel nearby LCCT Airport?

Hi,

Yes Tune Hotel is rather small and you have to pay for additional services like towels, air condition, cable tv and internet access should you require any. It adds up to around RM 200 for a night stay.

I believe there are only two hotel in KLIA area; Concorde and Sama-Sama - expensive but proper hotel. You can either get there by taxi or LCCT-KLIA shuttle bus which is going to cost you only RM1.50. You can check the bus schedule here. http://www.journeymalaysia.com/ptalccklia.htm

tripadvisor.com/Travel-g298570-c130145/Kuala…

KL Sentral - lots of hotel to choose from but - depending on what time you arrive and how much time you have until your next flight. It takes about 1 hr 15 mins to get from KL sentral to LCCT by bus. First bus at 3:00am.

Kuala Lumpur...
Destination Expert
for Kuala Lumpur
Level Contributor
11,800 posts
45 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Any hotel nearby LCCT Airport?

Welcome to the hidden costs of budget travel.

As the airport is an hour away from the city, hotels near the airport charge a premium for the location.

There is just one airport, but two terminals. It doesnt matter which termnial area you stay, all hotels in the area charge similar premiums. Try concorde, sama sama or tune.

You need to do your research and make a decision.

Edited: 3:21 pm, May 09, 2013
Brisbane
Level Contributor
368 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Any hotel nearby LCCT Airport?

I can recommend Concorde KLIA it is very easy to get the bus from bus Lanes at LCCT to KLIA Pretty sure its Terminal 3 arrivals , then call Concorde and they send free shuttle for you. The cost is about 240 myr per night June/july rates. Brekky Included or take away box provided. We often just go here for a couple of wind down days after shopping trips to KL.

Happy Travels

DEE

Geelong
Level Contributor
425 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Any hotel nearby LCCT Airport?

Sorry to change the subject. I might staay at Putrujaya for a night before catching flight. How far from lcct is it? I'm looking at Cyber view Resort. Cheers

Malaysia
8 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: Any hotel nearby LCCT Airport?

You have two options. - the cheapest way is to take the Express Rail Link from Putrajaya Sentral and get off at Salak Tinggi (you should purchase the ERL ticket and the bus ticket at the counter). When you reach Salak Tinggi station, take a bus direct to LCCT. Entire journey will cost you about RM6, 30 minutes.

Or you can just take a taxi - should cost around RM60 - 70 to LCCT

Again, IMHO it all depends on how much time you have until your next flight. But if it's less than 12 hours, I wouldn't bother with going anywhere outside the terminal.

Edited: 1:36 am, May 10, 2013
Geelong
Level Contributor
425 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Any hotel nearby LCCT Airport?

Thanks broken beaker, appreciate you reply.

We are going Penang to Phuket via Kl. Get into lcct at 2.30pm on a Friday and fly to Phuket at 12.50pm from lcct the next day. Have decided on Cyberview Resort. I'll probably taxi if its around 30mins from the lcct to Cyberjaya. Thanks again.

Kuala Lumpur...
Level Contributor
14,892 posts
Save Reply
9. Re: Any hotel nearby LCCT Airport?

G'day Harry, from CyberJaya View Resort to LCCT, it is around 30kms, around 35mins using the Putrajaya /KLIA expressway.

Best is just to cab it-less hassle with uploading(onto taxi to Putrajaya Sentral),unload, then onto ERL Transit, then upload to shuttle bus, then download from bus, walk from bus bay to check in areas.

Geelong
Level Contributor
425 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Any hotel nearby LCCT Airport?

Thanks broken beaker

Cheers mate taxi will be the go. Got the wife and 2 kids too. I just didn't know hoiw far away from lcct it was but I do now. Thanks again.