We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Elephant sanctuary

Which Kuala Lumpur hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Gold Coast
Level Contributor
42 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Elephant sanctuary

We are returning to KL for another visit towards the end of April and I am wondering if anyone knows if Razali is still available to organise transport etc. for a visit to the elephant sanctuary? When I looked up the previous posts they seem to be a couple of years old. Any advice will be greatly appreciated.

Many thanks, Louise

Lancaster
Level Contributor
1,192 posts
50 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Elephant sanctuary

Will be going with Razali in a couple of weeks so will let you know how we get on. As well as the cost of getting there and payment to the sanctuary, he has also asked me to buy milk, bread and sugar to feed the elephants. I know some are asked some are not. He doesn't want money donating but goods instead, he will give you a list if asked! I'm really looking forward to it and love Ellie's so I'm happy to pay a little over the odds.

Gold Coast
Level Contributor
42 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Elephant sanctuary

Thank you for taking the time to reply. I look forward to hearing about your trip out to the elephants and any suggestions you may have after your visit. Of course, any goods Razali may need we would be more than happy to supply. I am curious about the sugar?? Maybe you will be enlightened after your trip.

Have a great time.

3. Re: Elephant sanctuary

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:16 am, February 15, 2014