We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Accomadation in KL

Colombo, Sri Lanka
Level Contributor
8 posts
9 reviews
Save Topic
Accomadation in KL

Hi,

We are arriving at LCCT on 23rd around 7pm and planning to leave early morning to Gentings by bus.Can you pls suggest the best budget hotel to stay the overnight with easy access to the bus station?

From gentings we are returning to KL for two nights and planning to visit tourist attractions and to do some shopping. Pls suggests a good budget hotel for this stay as well may be in Bukit Bintang!

Thank u in advance!

SithB

Wollongong...
Level Contributor
307 posts
105 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Accomadation in KL

HI there,

Until the more KL savvy posters come on maybe look on the left hand side up the top at the Kuala Lumpur Hotels. Its amazing what you find there. There is currently 21 rated as best value( in order) all plotted on a map and with travellers reviews. Thats pretty much how we find places to stay sometimes in conjunction with other sites. I think most people will have their favourites but not always the same criteria.

Have fun browsing

Melbourne, Australia
Destination Expert
for Kuala Lumpur
Level Contributor
3,051 posts
57 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Accomadation in KL

Well said ydd. You are right about individual criteria. Some folks enjoy a good pool more than a good breakfast. For me , I enjoy both. Location is important and we like staying in Bukit Bintang. Read reviews and see the features and value then come back with a shortlist and we can help with that. Happy travels.

Sean

Norfolk, United...
Destination Expert
for Chaweng, Ko Samui
Level Contributor
36,422 posts
349 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Accomadation in KL

Spot on!

Look left for the help!

Colombo, Sri Lanka
Level Contributor
8 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Accomadation in KL

Hi,

Thanx all! Yeah ! I went through most of the hotels in this site and other sites as well. For the first overnight stay , In KL sentral I found only two options , Hotel sentral and Myhotel@sentral.

What I need is a clean, and comfortable place to sleep since We are leaving early to visit Gentings.

May be close by place to have our dinner.

For the next two days , have to look for a place in Bukit Bintang.

Thank u again!

Regards!

5. Re: Accomadation in KL

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:16 am, January 15, 2014