We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

KLIA-LCCT transportation

Raalte, Overijssel...
Level Contributor
2 posts
32 reviews
Save Topic
KLIA-LCCT transportation

I arrive at KLIA with a KLM flight at 15.45hr my connecting flight with AirAsia leaves from LCCT at 22.05hr. So that's about 4 hours in between. I will have checked in on their website. Should that be sufficient? and are the buses easy to find?

Bustickets, can they only be bought with cash money? If so, do they accept euro's or do I have to change first.

Washington DC...
Level Contributor
1,912 posts
155 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: KLIA-LCCT transportation

Fedde S,

LCCT is a very busy airport, though many counters are opened. the que can be terrible.

be at the LCCT early. Have to look out for International or Domestic Departure.

If you have done web checked, you still need to "Bag Drop" your luggage.

Local bus will accept local currency.

take care.

India
Destination Expert
for Air Travel
Level Contributor
5,411 posts
174 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: KLIA-LCCT transportation

4 Hours between flights (well 6 in essence) enough time to get over to the LCCT check in etc. after leaving KLIA

You can get the bus over just follow the directions at KLIA for the stop downstairs. Or you can get a taxi, you ave a choice.

Of course they will not take euros, MYR only, so change some cash at the airport to see you through just enough for what you need.

Raalte, Overijssel...
Level Contributor
2 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: KLIA-LCCT transportation

OK, thanx very much!

Norfolk, United...
Destination Expert
for Chaweng, Ko Samui
Level Contributor
37,159 posts
370 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: KLIA-LCCT transportation

I know folks don't check or belive in their existance, but all of this information is in the Top Questions about Kuala Lumpur, or FAQs ------>>>>

----->>

FAQ Airport LCCT to KLIA and FAQ Time between flights actually do answer ALL the questions!

----->>

Travel safe!

Melbourne, Australia
Destination Expert
for Philippines, Kuala Lumpur
Level Contributor
25,091 posts
1,954 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: KLIA-LCCT transportation

: -)

Norfolk, United...
Destination Expert
for Chaweng, Ko Samui
Level Contributor
37,159 posts
370 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: KLIA-LCCT transportation

: -) indeed, Tommo!!

7. Re: KLIA-LCCT transportation

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 3:16 pm, December 16, 2013