We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

terminal fee

Bacolod, Philippines
4 posts
Save Topic
terminal fee

hi im from manila can i ask if how much the terminal fee KUALA LUMPUR to INDONESIA BALI? and it is ok if i pay the peso money there for terminal fee? thanks.

Kuala Lumpur...
Level Contributor
14,892 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: terminal fee

Hi, the terminal fee? or you meant airport departure tax is included in your airfare for KUL to DPS (Bali) sector, but for sector from Bali, for international flights, the departure airport tax is IDR150,000(for domestic flights is IDR40,000)- this you have to at the airport when departing(i.e. not included in air fare).

And at Bali,for the airport departure tax,you have to pay in IDR (there is money changer at another counter to change your PHP to IDR.

IDR= Indonesian Rupiah.

Edited: 1:32 am, September 11, 2012
Norfolk, United...
Destination Expert
for Chaweng, Ko Samui
Level Contributor
36,719 posts
352 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: terminal fee

Hi

Not sure what you mean by a terminal fee.

However, all fees and taxes for arrival and depature are included in your airline ticket price, and therefore, already paid.

Kuala Lumpur...
Level Contributor
14,892 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: terminal fee

Not for flights out of Indonesia airports.

Bacolod, Philippines
4 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: terminal fee

ah ok....i mean from manila i arrive in malaysia airport...and i departure to going bali indonesia.. because this my first time to go there..so i dont know if how much i pay the terminal fee going bali indonesia...

Kuala Lumpur...
Level Contributor
14,892 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: terminal fee

Yep, only remember, it is when you are leaving Bali, you need to set aside to pay the airport departure tax,which is not included in your airfare.

Manila to KUL- also you have to pay airport departure tax separately(not included in airfare), where the terminal fee is PHP600 (if from Clark,and PHP750 if from Ninoy Aquino).

Your travel tax of PHP1620,should already be included in airfare if ticket purchased in the Philippines.

KUL to Bali- already included in air fare.

Bacolod, Philippines
4 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: terminal fee

ah...ok..thank you...:-)

Bacolod, Philippines
4 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: terminal fee

and...how much the tax or departure fee at the bali airport to come back at kuala lumpur?

Dubai, United Arab...
Level Contributor
1,033 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: terminal fee

christine I,

From Bali to Kuala Lumpur, it's IDR150,000. This was mentioned already in the 1st reply above.

Edited: 3:09 am, September 11, 2012
Cebu City, Cebu...
1 post
Save Reply
9. Re: terminal fee

How much is the terminal fee from Kuala Lumpur International Airport to Ninoy Aquino International Airport?

Kuala Lumpur...
Level Contributor
447 posts
45 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: terminal fee

The fee is already included in your ticket.