We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

buffet restaurant

canada
Level Contributor
21 posts
1 review
Save Topic
buffet restaurant

hi all,

can someone please recommend a good buffet dinner for a birthday. We will be in kl in jan3-10 2012, and are staying at the crown plaza

Melbourne, Australia
Destination Expert
for Philippines, Kuala Lumpur
Level Contributor
26,823 posts
2,227 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: buffet restaurant

Ive only tried the buffet dinner at Traders Hotel and it was very good. Mix of seafood, japanese, malaysian, and western dishes.

apparently the Shangrila has a good buffet.

tripadvisor.com.au/ShowTopic-g298570-i7008-k…

Tommo

Malaysia
Level Contributor
83 posts
66 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: buffet restaurant

hi there,

as tommo mentioned, the lemon garden buffet in shangri la has a good spread and the price per pax is cheaper on weekdays.

do you mean visiting in june?

ramadhan starts end of july, so if its anytime during then, it might be wise to book ahead.

have fun!

Melbourne, Australia
Destination Expert
for Kuala Lumpur
Level Contributor
6,111 posts
81 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: buffet restaurant

A vote for me for the Lemon Garden Buffet as well as a highly recommended for the Buffet Dinner at Sheraton.

Sean

Norfolk, United...
Destination Expert
for Chaweng, Ko Samui
Level Contributor
37,748 posts
386 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: buffet restaurant

Hi

Sheraton Imperial and Shangri-la are good, the Renaissance is nice. Many hotels have lots os buffets.

If you want something different you could also look at the buffet in 360' at the top of KL Menara [Tower]. Not the quality of food you find in say the Shangri-la although plenty of it but certainly the best views.

Australia
Level Contributor
2,727 posts
48 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: buffet restaurant

OMG we went to the Lemon Garden Buffett for my birthday few weeks ago .......it was the best Buffett I have ever been too

The food was awesome especially the satays - hubby loved the oysters and the sushi. There was so much food that we were soooooo full at the end. The service is great too. We rag and booked a few days before and wasn't a problem. It cost us $409myr with drinks which was about $44AU for each of us (3 of us went)

So my vote is lemon garden - the hotel is very nice too when you walk through the lobby.

6. Re: buffet restaurant

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11:15 am, June 20, 2013