We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Bus From Kuala Lumpur to Singapore

Perth, Australia
Level Contributor
12 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
Bus From Kuala Lumpur to Singapore

After a few days stay in KL we are looking to take a luxury style bus to Singapore to see a bit of the countryside instead of flying.

We are hoping to stay @ Traders hotel in KL and the Marina area in Singapoe.

Any suggestions ?

80 replies to this topic
Galle, Sri Lanka
1 post
Save Reply
11. Re: Bus From Kuala Lumpur to Singapore

1)I want to know the cheapest and safest bus services from kuala lumpur to singapore.

2)what are the interesting and important places to see in singapore city center?

3)What are the cheapest hotels in singapore city center?

Hyderabad, Sindh...
Level Contributor
19 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: Bus From Kuala Lumpur to Singapore

Hi , i will stay in hotel SENTRAL PUDU KL and we intend to travel to singapore by bus , as i was looking at previous posts it seems Trans Star Bus service has been praised for good service , CAN SOME ONE PLEASE LET ME KNOW HOW CAN I BOOK THE TICKET IN KL AND WHERE IS BUS OFFICE , i have already obtaind visa for singapore so will there be any problem if we travel by bus , Thanks

Malaysia
Level Contributor
9,337 posts
80 reviews
Save Reply
13. Re: Bus From Kuala Lumpur to Singapore

This is a very nice coach

Depart very close to trader

https://www.aeroline.com.my/time_promo.html

Sulu, Sulu...
1 post
Save Reply
14. Re: Bus From Kuala Lumpur to Singapore

Good day!

I'll be coming from Kuala Lumpur going to Singapore.

Is it possible to visit Singapore (Stroll) in one day then back to Kuala Lumpur the same day?

Thanks

Florida
Level Contributor
526 posts
1 review
Save Reply
15. Re: Bus From Kuala Lumpur to Singapore

You could visit any place for only 1 day. You might also visit China for 1 day. But why? It will take you at least a couple of days to familiarize yourself with Singapore's public transportation so that you can get around. What in the world can you accomplish in a single day?

In answer to your question, of course you can enter Singapore, visit for 1 day, and then leave back to Malaysia. Nobody is stopping you. But, what a waste of time and money for just a few hours in such a magnificent place.

Kuala Lumpur...
Destination Expert
for Kuala Lumpur
Level Contributor
11,801 posts
45 reviews
Save Reply
16. Re: Bus From Kuala Lumpur to Singapore

Its a 4-6 hour journey one way by bus or air.

Or you can take the night train from KL to Singapore, and take the night train from Singapore back to KL. So you have effectively one day in Singapore.

Cebu Island...
Level Contributor
117 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
17. Re: Bus From Kuala Lumpur to Singapore

we rode starmart couch from Singapore to KL and v.v. however its before Malaysia's election and the fare is S$50 and S$25 going back to Singapore its a comfortable 16 to 27 seat with built -in electronic massage. we take the night bus @12 and sleep and reach KL after 5 hrs. they have a terminal/ticket office just outside Berjaya Times Square. Dont forget to have a jacket though out the bus trip.

C P
Manila, Philippines
1 post
Save Reply
18. Re: Bus From Kuala Lumpur to Singapore

Is there a bus from Kuala Lumpur Low Courier to Singapore travelling at 1-2 am???

San Jose, California
2 posts
Save Reply
19. Re: Bus From Kuala Lumpur to Singapore

we are travelling from Malaysia to Singapore and wer staying La Maridian Hotel in Kuala Lumpur what is the closest Coach first class place to La Meridien Hotel?

San Jose, California
2 posts
Save Reply
20. Re: Bus From Kuala Lumpur to Singapore

is there any taxi that we can rent whole day to take a tour in Kuala Lumpur and how much is the fare packages for 1 day?

Reply to: Bus From Kuala Lumpur to Singapore
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted