We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Amisha Home Apartment in Kuala Lumpur

Which Kuala Lumpur hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Auckland Region...
5 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Amisha Home Apartment in Kuala Lumpur

My family and I are visiting Kuala Lumpur this year and the Amisha Apartment looks lovely. However, the website doesn't have much information and I haven't been able to find any reviews at all.

If you have any info on it please let me know, thanks very much :)

11. Re: Amisha Home Apartment in Kuala Lumpur

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 1:05 pm, April 03, 2012
Edited: 1:05 pm, April 03, 2012
Kuala Lumpur...
Destination Expert
for Kuala Lumpur
Level Contributor
11,525 posts
47 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: Amisha Home Apartment in Kuala Lumpur

Sorry Sully, i happen to own a unit of Armanee Terrace, which is in the area.

As a local, the area is known to have bad traffic, and is way out in the suburbs.

Most visitors want to hang around bukit bintang, see the towers, go to Petaling street and I would say none of the DE will say this is a good location for a tourist.

Having access to taxis is not what we term good access to public transport. Taxis often refuse to use the meter and if you find one that brings you to KLCC for RM15 you are very lucky. The area is not served by trains and taking a bus into the city will be a pain.

Although there are shopping malls in the area, they are catered more for residents than tourists. 1utama is too far to walk, ikano and curve simply doesnt compare to the malls in bukit bintang.

Is it a bad place to stay? It is a nice place to stay if you own a car and is a local. If you are a tourist, you can stay too, but bear in mind you are staying in the suburbs. I would suggest you stay in the heart of the tourist spot instead.

Edited: 12:51 pm, April 03, 2012
Bangkok, Thailand
1 post
Save Reply
13. Re: Amisha Home Apartment in Kuala Lumpur

Thank you KL ! for a memorable vacation AND , thank you AMISHA HOME for a great stay !!!

We really enjoyed our stay at the emerald condo suite when we were in KL ! It was so good to come home to our cosy condo after spending days out in the city area. Made us feel at home , good vibrations!

We really liked the deco and the gift basket that awaited us when we reached there!! So charming. This time the trip was just me and dave and ,my younger sisters samantha and zoey's holiday and we enjoyed the whole time here cos zoey and sam always found interesting things to do at a place called kidzania while we did our visitings and drinking at various spots.

We stayed at amisha's for week and managed to visit the famous places such as KLCC and the aquarium , changkat , national museum , sunway lagoon (sam's favorite) , art gallery , the majestic batu caves and had great ggreat malaysian all the time !

Miss Malaysia,now thailand ! :)

Thank you amishahome for the great hospitality and see you again very soon KL! :)

Kuala Lumpur...
Destination Expert
for Kuala Lumpur
Level Contributor
11,525 posts
47 reviews
Save Reply
14. Re: Amisha Home Apartment in Kuala Lumpur

Strange that so far all reviewers of this place only come on to TA to make one single post, and its a positive review of the place. They do not ask any other questions about KL or any other country they might be visiting...

Edited: 11:13 am, April 07, 2012
Chennai
1 post
Save Reply
15. Re: Amisha Home Apartment in Kuala Lumpur

Hi

Keen to know which is the alternate location which you chose to stay. Thanks

Kuala Lumpur...
Destination Expert
for Kuala Lumpur
Level Contributor
11,525 posts
47 reviews
Save Reply
16. Re: Amisha Home Apartment in Kuala Lumpur

Depends on what you are in KL for... Damansara Perdana is not convienent for tourist.

For tourist it is better to stay in bukit bintang area.

17. Re: Amisha Home Apartment in Kuala Lumpur

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:15 am, March 10, 2014