We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Ampang Plaza

Delhi
Level Contributor
95 posts
149 reviews
Save Topic
Ampang Plaza

Hi,

We will be staying at Double Tree Hilton KUL (Jalan Tun Razak) next week and are looking for PIZZA HUT/DOMINOS restaurants.

Are they there in AMPANG PLAZA?

manchester
Level Contributor
331 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Ampang Plaza

Lol, all the way there for american fast food?

I know there is a Pizza Hut at Ampang Park, across the road from Ampang Plaza.

Be warned, Malaysian pizza chains are all halal, so ham is made from chicken or turkey and pepperoni is beef. Taste a bit different to the real thing.

Delhi
Level Contributor
95 posts
149 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Ampang Plaza

I'm a pure vegetarian and no question of halal.... or whatsoever, just checking as Plain Cheese Pizza is available at Pizza Hut. As other suggestion for local pure vegetarian fare is also welcome.

manchester
Level Contributor
331 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Ampang Plaza

Most indian cafes or restaurants have vegetarian options. These are malaysian-ised indian food, so I would say they are "local" food. Try the roti canai - malaysian version of the paratha together with banana leaf rice .... rice with a selection of curry.

Some chinese restaurants also do vegetarian fare and getting more common these days. They use a lot of variations of tofu and gluten in their ingredients.

Hard to find Malay vegetarian food though.

4. Re: Ampang Plaza

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:18 am, March 19, 2011