We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Budget Taxi fare from KLIA to Bukit Bintang?

Perth Australia
Level Contributor
146 posts
20 reviews
Budget Taxi fare from KLIA to Bukit Bintang?

Can someone confirm the cost of the budget taxi fromt he airport to the city?

We go tonight,, so tomorrow instead of our usual hot coffee we are going to be drinking ice coffee!

hate winter (in Perth)

Norfolk, United...
Destination Expert
for Chaweng, Ko Samui
Level Contributor
37,881 posts
386 reviews
1. Re: Budget Taxi fare from KLIA to Bukit Bintang?

Hi

Oh Gosh! As questions similar to yours get asked reguarly we have set up some FAQs, if you look in the right panel part of the this screen

----->

you will find the Top questions about KUALA LUMPUR and the FAQs which can give a lot of the information you will need to answer your questions [and probably a bit more], in particular the following.

 FAQ Airport costs & transfers

 FAQ Airport Transfer Options

But [as my typing goes into automatic on this] the compact budget taxi fare is 75myr and the roomier premier taxi is 105myr.

If you hate winter in Perth you should try a northern european winter, then you know what a REAL winter is!

The Malaysian forum is a friendly place, pleases and thank yous go a long way when asking a question makes you seem less demanding and encourages us to offer our friendly help!

Paris, France
Level Contributor
5,144 posts
17 reviews
2. Re: Budget Taxi fare from KLIA to Bukit Bintang?

Rm 74.30 normal travel times, plus additional 50% surcharge from midnight to 6am. Found the winter in Perth just nice for my taste, no need for my snow blower, no need for my antarctic gear; could walk around nicely with just a light cotton blazer at 10°C!

3. Re: Budget Taxi fare from KLIA to Bukit Bintang?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:18 am, February 23, 2011