We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Airport Hotel

Australia
Level Contributor
220 posts
7 reviews
Airport Hotel

We will be arriving at Air Asia budget terminal at approx 11pm and do not get a flight to W.Australia until the next evening. Would the Pan Pacific be ok for this location? I realise we would have to pay for 2 nights prbably but as we will have been touring for a while we will welcome a day of rest!

Any help will be appreciated

Thank you

Melbourne, Australia
Destination Expert
for Philippines, Kuala Lumpur
Level Contributor
27,868 posts
2,379 reviews
1. Re: Airport Hotel

Have a look at FAQ right hand corner. This should help with most of your questions.

The Pan Pacific is at KLIA Airport which is located about 20 mins away from LCCT. If you want to be close to LCCT the Tune Hotel is your only option. Check the hotel review section for more information or use the search facility for previous posts.

Tommo

United Kingdom
Destination Expert
for Air Travel
Level Contributor
5,901 posts
176 reviews
2. Re: Airport Hotel

Its easy and simple to get to the Pan Pacific from LCCT where you land with Air Asia.

Either get the bus over to KLIA, for 7myr or get a taxi over. On arrival at KLIA, you can either walk to the hotel (which is attached to the airport) or jump on one of the buggys to take you, better if you have luggage.

Personally I would stay at the PP, which I have used many times and not the Tune which is a basic budget hotel, really only suitable just to sleep and then leave. Then you can just have a day of rest perhaps relaxing by the pool (which of course the Tune does not have)

There also is the Concorde Hotel again I would not recommend either.

Norfolk, United...
Destination Expert
for Chaweng, Ko Samui
Level Contributor
37,961 posts
386 reviews
3. Re: Airport Hotel

Assuming you are flying out of KLIA then I would stay at the PP as my first choice and Concorde as second, and even if you are flying in and out out of I would be tempted to stay at the the PP. The TUNE is just too basic for us.

You may find that if you ask for a late check you might get time free or at a reduced rate!

Australia
Level Contributor
220 posts
7 reviews
4. Re: Airport Hotel

Thank you for yur quick replies. I appreciate your comments and will stay at PP

5. Re: Airport Hotel

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:17 am, January 29, 2011