We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Vienamese Restaurant in KL

KL
2 posts
Save Topic
Vienamese Restaurant in KL

I have been to KL for 1 month. I tried to find some Vienamese Restaurant in KL. But it seems to be very difficult to find. Can you tell me?

MALAYSIA
Level Contributor
228 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Vienamese Restaurant in KL

Of course there are quite a few.. Sao Nam at Tingkat Tung Shin, thats near Bukit Bintang and there is very authentic Vietnamese stall in the basement food court of BB Plaza.

SM

Mentioned in this post
Bukit Bintang
Bukit Bintang
1,252 Reviews
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
KL Malaysia
Level Contributor
53 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Vienamese Restaurant in KL

There is a nice Vietnamese/Indochina Rest on a lane beside Sheraton Hotel called Cochine. Good food and brilliant location as it is located in a row of historical shoplot which has been nicely renovated whilst retaining its old charm, called Asian Heritage Row. Some other restaurant and drinking hole are there as well, though not as busy as Bangsar/Beach Bar area.

Kuala Lumpur...
Destination Expert
for Kuala Lumpur
Level Contributor
12,131 posts
46 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Vienamese Restaurant in KL

Try Tamarind Hill or Tamarind Springs in Ampang. They serve good Thai/Vietnamiese food. They are in Ampang, not very easy to find, so you need to call them to ask for directions. Search them out in the internet.