We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Airport taxi

England
Level Contributor
59 posts
6 reviews
Save Topic
Airport taxi

Hi, when I order y budget taxi from the international airport can I pay by cc? I've overspent in Penang & I need to regroup my finances!

Thanks, Pat

Malaysia
Level Contributor
2,362 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Airport taxi

Yes. You dont hv to order ahead. Just proceed to the taxi booth and buy a taxi coupon using credit card.

England
Level Contributor
59 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Airport taxi

That's a relief! Thanks Cassandra.

Kuala Lumpur...
Destination Expert
for Kuala Lumpur
Level Contributor
12,568 posts
46 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Airport taxi

If KLIA1, the city taxi's do not accept credit card.

You will have to use the coupon limos. These guys are after baggage claim before you exit the secure area. You will typically see a queue in front of the counter

Brighton, United...
Level Contributor
8 posts
239 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Airport taxi

Yes you can pay by Credit Card, it says Airport Taxi's on the booth as you leave customs. We paid around 88 Malaysian for a budget taxi to Traders Hotel.

5. Re: Airport taxi

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 am, January 15, 2018