We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

1D in Nagasaki

Which Nagasaki hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Hokkaido, Japan
Level Contributor
25 posts
Save Topic
1D in Nagasaki

Hello,

I'm going to be in Kyushu for a few days i'll be spending a day in Nagasaki and wondering if the following plan would work out?

Staying near the JR station the night before.

Leave for Dejima early morning 8:15> Dejima(出島)leave by 9:50 >Take cruise ship out to Gunkanjima(軍艦島) come back at 1. Have lunch & Head to Nagasaki Peace Park. Leave between 2.30-3ish for Huis Ten Bosch, arriving at 4:30-5ish >Kingdom of lights (光の王国) till 9pm/10pm then take the train to Sasebo(佐世保)

any advices appreciated! thank you

London, United...
Level Contributor
2,049 posts
664 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: 1D in Nagasaki

Why are you rushing to Sasebo? Traveling daytime provides you a better view of the area.

Your 1-day plan is doable although bit rush with entrance fees you have to pay for each location.

Hokkaido, Japan
Level Contributor
25 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: 1D in Nagasaki

Thanks normadroaming,I'm not really going to tour around sasebo, it's just that it has cheaper accomodation compared to Huis Ten Bosch

3. Re: 1D in Nagasaki

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:27 am, March 15, 2015