We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

air quality

Which Nagasaki hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Newcastle, Australia
4 posts
Save Topic
air quality

what is the air quality in Nagasaki? Would an athmatis find it difficult to breath?

WA
Level Contributor
9 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: air quality

I was in Nagasaki for the day in NOV 2011. I didn't notice any haze or experience any breathing problems. I thorougly enjoyed walking around the city.

SF
Destination Expert
for Fukuoka, Kyushu-Okinawa
Level Contributor
2,955 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: air quality

Nagasaki city is a port city and no heavy smoke stack industries anywhere near, for that matter nowhere in Kyushu anymore, except volcanoes, Cold wind blows inland from the sea in the winter & the pollen allergy season is Feb.-March in Nagasaki.

3. Re: air quality

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 4:15 pm, January 19, 2014