We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

One day in Nagasaki - what to see and the best way to see it

Brisbane, Australia
Level Contributor
76 posts
1 review
Save Topic
One day in Nagasaki - what to see and the best way to see it

During our limited time in Fukuoka, we wish to spend one day making a daytrip to Nagasaki. We will have a JR rail pass to get around. I have read that transport is the best way to get around Nagasaki,but I am hoping that someone can give me a rough outline of a good day plan - beginning and ending at JR Nagasaki station! The only thing we definitely want to see is the Nagasaki Atomic Bomb museum - I know the Hiroshima one is said to be better, but my husband wants to go here as well as our visit to Hiroshima. The rest of the time we are free and easy. My husband and I are young and fit, interested in both modern and historical Japan - can anyone advise me of the best places to see and the way to fit them into one day??

Thanks in advance - I am always so grateful by the friendly sharing of information on this forum - it really is awesome!

1. Re: One day in Nagasaki - what to see and the best way to see it

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 6:22 am, October 06, 2009