My dream is to attend a sumo tournament and I am lucky to be in Osaka at the right time. However... We have two children aged 4 and 6 travelling with us.
1) Are they allowed to attend the tournament?
2) do they get discounts on their seats?
3) are the cheapest seats worth buying or are they too far from the action?
4) does one need to spend the whole day at the tournament or can one arrive and leave as wished?
5) Which is the best part of a tournament day, if one cannot stay the whole day?
Many thanks to whoever replies!