We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

getting to/from Mt Rokko

Malaysia
Level Contributor
418 posts
Save Topic
getting to/from Mt Rokko

The last time I went, I took a bus from Osaka to Arima and then the ropeway to Mt Rokko. However, due to the fact that the ropeway's last trip is at about 6pm, I had to cut short my stay on Mt Rokko so that I can get back to Arima and back to Osaka.

However, I notice there are buses running on Mt Rokko. May I know if there is a bus from Mt Rokko that actually runs to a train station where I can then take a train back to Osaka instead? If so, please let me have more info such as the schedule and Itinerary of this bus?

Also, while there are some attractions on Mt Rokko, they seem to be far apart. Is there a tourist bus or something that plies the various tourist attractions?

Thanks.

Tokyo, Japan
Level Contributor
24,039 posts
54 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: getting to/from Mt Rokko

For Buses linking the attractions:

translate.google.co.jp/translate…

六甲有馬ロープウェー山頂駅:Rokko-Arima Ropeway Mountain Top Station

六甲ガーデンテラス:Rokko Garden Terrace

カンツリーハウス:Country House

高山植物園:Highlands Botanical Garden

オルゴールミュージアム前:Orguel Museum

記念碑台:Memorial

六甲山ホテル前:Rokkosan Hotel

六甲ケーブル山上駅:Rokko Cable Mountain Top Station

There is also Rokko-Maya Sky Shuttle Bus liking the two stations:

rokkosan.com/cable/bus_maya/timetablemaya/

Rokko Cable-car timetable:

Maya Cable-car and Ropeway timetable:

http://kobe-rope.jp/

Buses from Hankyu Rokko Station to 記: Monument (Mt Rokko observation deck); others go to either Maya Mountain Top station or Rokko Moutain Top Station. 平日: weekday; 土曜: Satuday 日曜祝日: Sat. & Hol.

http://www15.ocn.ne.jp/~h-bus/kobe/nada/hkrokko9.html

Buses for Mt.Rokko Farm (Bokujo):

This is bus timtable for Hankyu Rokko Station at Rokko Moutain Top Station

…hankyu.co.jp/rosen9/jikoku_img/176001-02.pdf

牧: Goes only to the farm.

Schedules are liable to change. It is recommend to check at bus stops.

Edited: 1:42 pm, October 13, 2012
Malaysia
Level Contributor
418 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: getting to/from Mt Rokko

Thanks, yokeebol.

I was thinking if there is a way I can get back to Osaka from mt rokko without using the mt rokko-Arima rope way which operates until 6pm only. I want to be able to stay on mt rokko late into the night. The bus to hankyunrokko station also operate until 5pm only.

3. Re: getting to/from Mt Rokko

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 7:17 am, December 15, 2013