We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Bicycle to rent

Hong Kong, China
Level Contributor
668 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Bicycle to rent

Dear all,

Can you please kindly suggest that whether there is any bicycle to rent around the around for Sannomiya station or Kobe station? Please kindly let me know.

Thanks a lot for the help!

Nashville, TN
Destination Expert
for Himeji, Kobe, Osaka
Level Contributor
1,934 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Bicycle to rent

I'll see what I can find; in the meantime, why do you want a bicycle in Kobe? It's a small city with quite a steep incline from Sannomiya up towards Mt. Rokko. I personally think it's a city best seen on foot.

John W.

Singapore
Level Contributor
9 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Bicycle to rent

You can rent a bicycle from the car rental shop near Sannomiya station. The rental is about Yen500 per day from 9am - 8pm. But, don't expect too much on the bicycles as they are quite basic. You may go to the Kobe Tourist Office who will show you the exact location of the car rental shop.

Hong Kong, China
Level Contributor
668 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Bicycle to rent

thanks both. the information are extremely helpful. appreciated that!

4. Re: Bicycle to rent

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 3:18 pm, October 18, 2009