We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

arima springs

las vegas, nevada
7 posts
Save Topic
arima springs

We will visit Kobe in June and would like to know your opinion about visiting the town of arima.

Nashville, TN
Destination Expert
for Himeji, Kobe, Osaka
Level Contributor
1,998 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: arima springs

I really like Arima. It's a good place to slow down and relax. There are some good hotels, good restaurants, and the baths are nice. The only thing that I don't like is that it's not a town where you walk from bath to bath like in Kinosaki. But in my opinion it's worth it. A popular thing to do is to ride the cable car up from Arima to the top of Mt. Rokko and then walk down, finishing up with a nice bath. If you're really fit you can walk from the Kobe side of the mountain over the top and down into Arima; but that's a really long, tiring walk.

John W.

2. Re: arima springs

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 6:18 am, September 29, 2009