We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hiroshima as destination after Kanazawa

Thunder Bay, Canada
Level Contributor
2,277 posts
199 reviews
Save Topic
Hiroshima as destination after Kanazawa

Would putting Hiroshima as my destination after being in Kanazawa a good choice? as i want to end in Osaka?

Would it be easy to navigate on JR from Kanazawa to Hiroshima? how long of a train journey would this be and would i have to change trains

Tokyo, Japan
Level Contributor
7,948 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Hiroshima as destination after Kanazawa

Yes, it's no problem traveling Kanazawa - Hiroshima.

You should ride Thunderbird LTD Express from Kanazawa to ShinOsaka, then proceed to Hiroshima by high speed train. I guess the entire journey takes 4 hours or so.

Kanazawa, Japan
Level Contributor
3,920 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Hiroshima as destination after Kanazawa

Www.hyperdia.com should be your friend by now. You'll find all your train schedule and time and cost questions answered there in seconds.

3. Re: Hiroshima as destination after Kanazawa

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:16 am, October 06, 2013