intend to spend one night in either hiroshima or miyajima, and am still sourcing for one hotel/ryokan.
1) i know most shops in miyajima closes after 5pm. What's there to do at night in miyajima? become a dead town?
2) if i want to watch sunset at miyajima in aug, what would be the latest time that i can stay till in miyajima before catching the last JR ferry back to Hiroshima?
3) is there any hotel in hiroshima that oversees the toji gates in miyajima?
4) What's there to do at night in hiroshima? is it a dead town?
5) What's the popular places that tourists stay around in hiroshima, other than the areas near the Peace Park & Musuem?
many thanks in advance