We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Late flight. Need transportation to Hiroshima station.

1 post
Save Topic
Late flight. Need transportation to Hiroshima station.

I've got a late night flight to Hiroshima and need to figure out how to get to my hotel near Hiroshima station.

My flight gets in at 21:50 but from what i see the last bus leaves at 21:40.

If i have to i can take a taxi though a 45min taxi drive seems insanely expensive

Tokyo, Japan
Level Contributor
8,888 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Late flight. Need transportation to Hiroshima station.

Hiroshima AP operation hour will be extended from Oct 29, this year.

It is probable the bus service hour will also be extended, but not published

Sydney, Australia
Level Contributor
2,480 posts
142 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Late flight. Need transportation to Hiroshima station.

You could stay one night at the airport hotel

Hong Kong, China
Destination Expert
for Hong Kong, Osaka
Level Contributor
60,733 posts
169 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Late flight. Need transportation to Hiroshima station.

Are you sure your flight arrives at 21:50? Buses are timed to run so that all passengers can get out of the airport into the city. For example, a quick check of today's HIJ schedule shows that all flights will have arrived before 21:00. Looking at the schedule of both domestic and international flights through the end of October, it also shows the last flight arriving at 21:00.

Edited: 4:07 am, September 13, 2017
4. Re: Late flight. Need transportation to Hiroshima station.

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:18 am, September 15, 2018