We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hangzhou airport to hangzhou east train station

Which Hangzhou hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Wellington, New...
Level Contributor
3 posts
11 reviews
Save Topic
Hangzhou airport to hangzhou east train station

Hi, How do I get from hangzhou Xiaoshan airport to hangzhou east train station as quickly as possible, and how long should it take? Thanks for your help.

11. Re: Hangzhou airport to hangzhou east train station

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum posting guidelines with prohibiting self-promotional advertising or solicitation.

We ask all of our members to keep their forum messages free of self-promoting advertisements or solicitation of any kind - members affiliated with any tourism-related business should not include commercial contact information or URLs in their forum messages.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 8:36 am, January 17, 2014
KL
Level Contributor
99 posts
Save Reply
12. Re: Hangzhou airport to hangzhou east train station

Kelate 68,

What a good point you had given to me! I had already take note. It is not only help me but also for others who is first time step on Xiao Shan International Airport. Your instruction more clear and i will always keep in mind so that won't take the wrong bus. Thank you. Hoping that you will continuously reply to my questions.

KL
Level Contributor
99 posts
Save Reply
13. Re: Hangzhou airport to hangzhou east train station

Kelate 68,

Is there any subway nearby the Hangzhou Central Train Station? Is it in walking distance? Which one of the that subway station? I really get confuse between Hangzhou Central Train Station and East Hangzhou Train station(火车东站). Actually i did not bother which subway line is nearby, as long as i reach the subway, then i won't lose my way. I more familiar use subway/ metro line.

Hangzhou, China
Level Contributor
18 posts
Save Reply
14. Re: Hangzhou airport to hangzhou east train station

"hangzhou central train station", which is commonly called Hangzhou Chengzhan train station, is a metro station per se. However, the sign leading to metro from the drop off site of shuttle is not so clear since it's newly built. Yes it's definately in walking distance. The name of it is "Hangzhou Chengzhan railway station" 城站火车站(pronaunced like CHAM-JAM), Ask someone who looks like a english speaker when you get off the bus.

Kuala Lumpur...
Level Contributor
249 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
15. Re: Hangzhou airport to hangzhou east train station

sccKl,

Hangzhou Central Train Station is about 200m from Hangzhou metro station. The subway station is underground, while the train station is above ground - both are not connected/integrated. The reason was that Chengzhan train station was built in the late 1990s, while the metro/subway system is a recent addition to Hangzhou's public transportation system. As I mentioned earlier, you can get to East Hangzhou train station from Chengzhan metro station. The fare is RMB4 and it is only 8 stops away from Chengzhan. East Hangzhou train station and the metro system is integrated, and I went there to purchase my train tickets to Shanghai.

I assume you could speak Mandarin. If that is the case, don't worry, you will be fine. The Metro's ticketing machine is in both languages - Mandarin and English. I find it easier to use than some ticketing machines in some parts of Europe.

English is hardly spoken in Hangzhou. But if I could get by in Hangzhou, anybody could.

Enjoy your trip. West Lake is really nice.

16. Re: Hangzhou airport to hangzhou east train station

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:17 am, January 19, 2015