We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hangzhou in December

Singapore, Singapore
11 posts
Save Topic
Hangzhou in December

Hi all

I will be going to Hangzhou on 20 December this year, and I was just wondering if I need to really wrap myself up to keep warm?

Or do I just simply need a trench coat with normal clothing?

Are boots recommended instead of shoes?

Thanks!

Sherbrooke, Canada
Level Contributor
41,770 posts
826 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Hangzhou in December

Check weather websites for the usual weather at that time of the year then make your own decision on what to wear. We cannot decide for you as everybody is different.

Singapore, Singapore
11 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Hangzhou in December

Thanks for the tip. Greatly appreciated.

3. Re: Hangzhou in December

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 3:35 am, July 28, 2013
Singapore, Singapore
11 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Hangzhou in December

thanks for the info!

Hangzhou, China
6 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Hangzhou in December

welcome,wish u a good trip

Singapore, Singapore
11 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Hangzhou in December

Thanks. Well, do you happen to provide the cars and drivers? I will probably need one in some way or another, but I won't need him for the entire day. What are your range of charges?

Hangzhou, China
6 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: Hangzhou in December

hi

a car with a Chinese speaking driver is 600rmb,if you need a English speaking tour guide, it is 500rmb. tks

8. Re: Hangzhou in December

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:15 am, July 30, 2014