We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hangzhou Private Guide -- Jenny Tong

Ivano-Frankivsk...
Level Contributor
7 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Hangzhou Private Guide -- Jenny Tong

Hello everyone who reads this review, which means that you want to visit Hangzhou . I was with my wife in Hangzhou in November 2011 and it is my story . The main reason of my trip from Ukraine to China was my business. So i needed the best privat guide and the best interpreter. I choosed Jenny Tong and I was right. Jenny is very good, responsible and sociable person. When we arrived in Shanghai, my flight was late by 2 hours, but Jenny all the time waiting for us. At the meeting she was very polite, asked whether we are hungry, or we do not want breakfast, because it takes 3 hours to get Hanhzhou by bus. When we arrived in Hanhzhou, we had to solve some cases. She do her best to help us. So for two days we have solved all our cases in Hangzhou with her help and had more time to visit West Lake and Xixi Wetland Park in Hangzhou. She is realy the best. I have only pleasant memories of my trip.Thank you very much Jenny.

Sherbrooke, Canada
Level Contributor
40,717 posts
826 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Hangzhou Private Guide -- Jenny Tong

Thanks but your recommendation will not help her if you do not also post how to reach her. And how about her fees?

Ivano-Frankivsk...
Level Contributor
7 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Hangzhou Private Guide -- Jenny Tong

http://www.synotrip.com/jennytong tel.+ 86 138 581 432 70

Email: jennytong2003@hotmail.com

Ivano-Frankivsk...
Level Contributor
7 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Hangzhou Private Guide -- Jenny Tong

I have paid 400 rmb per day , If you need her for e few hours - it is also possible

Sherbrooke, Canada
Level Contributor
40,717 posts
826 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Hangzhou Private Guide -- Jenny Tong

Good. Thanks.

5. Re: Hangzhou Private Guide -- Jenny Tong

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 8:17 am, June 21, 2013