We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

best way to get to the airport!

Los Angeles...
Level Contributor
28 posts
18 reviews
Save Topic
best way to get to the airport!

Hello! What's the best way to get from city center to the Xi'an airport? I know taxis are always an option but I am hoping there is a bus or train we can take. Also, does anyone know how much that would cost? Thanks!!!

Sherbrooke, Canada
Level Contributor
41,374 posts
826 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: best way to get to the airport!

The is a shuttle bus leaving from across the street from the Drum Tower. Cost is about 24RMB is I remember well. It leaves every 20 minutes or so.

Xi'an, China
Level Contributor
59 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: best way to get to the airport!

Hello,

It depends where you stay. In downtown,bell tower is center of the city, four different directions of it ,are four main avenues,two minutes walking from bell tower hotel to west neighborhood of it,that is melody hotel.

in front of melody hotel which is located in mouth of West Avenue, ariport shuttel bus parks there, 26yuan/pp now, every 30minuete a turn.

To take taxi to go ,it costs more 120--150yuan,there is no train to go there .

Hoep those are helpful!

Xi'an, China
Level Contributor
42 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: best way to get to the airport!

From Melody hotel at west street,you can take shuttle bus (¥26 )to airport.

Edited: 8:55 am, February 12, 2014
Xi'an
Level Contributor
97 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: best way to get to the airport!

No any train go airport.But there are Shuttle bus and Taxi go the airport.Takes 45 Mintues.Bus 26 Yuan RMB;Taxi 150Yuan RMB. Nice trip Thanks Beiping w

xi an
Level Contributor
338 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: best way to get to the airport!

that is right .the shuttle bus is in front of melody hotel .26yuan to airport .just 20 to 30 meters west of bell tower hotel .

California, USA
Level Contributor
20 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: best way to get to the airport!

Hello,

I will be staying at the Citadimes Central Xi'an hotel in April. How do I take the airport shuttle bus to my hotel? How long will it take and how much?

xi an
Level Contributor
338 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: best way to get to the airport!

you can find the shuttle bus sign when you come out from airport .it is doesn't which terminal .

the bus stop is very close to citadines hotel .<only 2 or 3 minutes walk >

hope this can help

8. Re: best way to get to the airport!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:24 am, March 07, 2015