We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Xi'an Guide: Michael Yang is Your Man

Which Xi'an hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Kingston-upon-Hull...
Level Contributor
3 posts
36 reviews
Xi'an Guide: Michael Yang is Your Man

All the reviews on here are consistent about Michael. He is the best. He collected my wife and me from the airport and immediately took us to an attraction near to the airport we had never heard of before. His explanations were perfect and interesting. He led us round the Muslim Quarter on the evening, pointing out the pros and cons, as a result we had a marvellous night. The next day he collected us from our hotel and had a memorable day at the Terracotta Army museum. Again he made the trip more interesting and manoeuvred us back to his car avoiding the beggars etc. It was the hottest day Xi'an has ever known I think but Michael kept us up to our tasks and saw many local attractions. Because it was our honeymoon, Michael treat us to dinner at one of his favourite restaurants, it was fantastic. The next day we were taken back to the airport rounding off the perfect visit, mainly down to Michael and his skills. michaelylw@sina.com is where to find him. Do it - you will not be sorry.

Jordan
Level Contributor
8 posts
20 reviews
1. Re: Xi'an Guide: Michael Yang is Your Man

How do we contact Michael Yang? What was the cost?

2. Re: Xi'an Guide: Michael Yang is Your Man

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:18 am, September 03, 2014