We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Xian to Macau

Brisbane
Level Contributor
195 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
Xian to Macau

Hi everyone, I am planning my September China holiday and would like to know what types of transportation are available from Xian to Macau? Eg..air, bus, train ?? And would appreciate website addresses. Thanks in advance.

Mentioned in this post
Macau
Macau
China
Hong Kong, China
Level Contributor
8,306 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
21. Re: Xian to Macau

If you wait for the train from Zhuhai airport to the city, you'll be waiting for years. AFAIK, they haven't even started any construction ...

Beijing, China
Level Contributor
11,076 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
22. Re: Xian to Macau

I don't think anybody above suggested a non-existent train from Zhuhai airport to the city (Macau). I suggested just taking a taxi, or if a convenient one is available, a bus to the newer crossing leading over to Cotai.

Edited: 12:26 pm, April 07, 2013
Mentioned in this post
Macau
Macau
China
Hong Kong, China
Level Contributor
8,306 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
23. Re: Xian to Macau

I was replying to #20.

Beijing, China
Level Contributor
11,076 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
24. Re: Xian to Macau

I think #19-20 is talking about taking a train all the way from Xi'an to Zhuhai (!). Nothing to do with Zhuhai airport.

Brisbane
Level Contributor
195 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
25. Re: Xian to Macau

Thanks everyone. Zhuhai I will take your advice and purchase now.

Edited: 4:13 am, April 08, 2013
Beijing, China
Level Contributor
11,076 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
26. Re: Xian to Macau

$130 including taxes for Xi'an-Zhuhai flight is an amazing price to see this early, very unusual. So if you can actually buy this ticket now, do it and don't wait until July/August. One of those odd occurrences where the usual rules-of-thumb don't apply.

Brisbane
Level Contributor
195 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
27. Re: Xian to Macau

It was a little bit more, altogether I paid $310 for 2 adult fares including all taxes. I am happy with that.

28. Re: Xian to Macau

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 am, April 15, 2014