We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

A memorable trip to Shaanxi with Daili, our Xian tour guide

Malaysia
Level Contributor
55 posts
Save Topic
A memorable trip to Shaanxi with Daili, our Xian tour guide

In our SILK Road tour of China in April, my friends and I were fortunate to have Daili as our tour guide in Xian. Daili speaks fluent English, is knowledgeable, honest, sincere and helpful. He took us sightseeing in Xian city by public transport that gave us an insight into the way of life in Xian. He also arranged for us a private tour to Hukou waterfall from Linfen, helped us to purchase in advance sleeper train tickets to Xining and Turpan, prior to our arrival in Xian. He even briefed and showed us how to get to Mt Huashan by train when we decided to go on our own. When one of my friends fell sick, he took him to the hospital and stayed to take care of him till late at night.

I am very appreciative of Daili's help in my planning for the SILK Road trip. We had many exchange of emails and he had been very patient when I kept changing my itineraries in my initial plan.

His service extends beyond our stay in Xian. Presently, he is helping me to sort out a problem I have with Ctrip, a hotel booking site, who charged me for "no show" for a hotel reservation in Mt Huashan, in spite of overwhelming evidence I provided to them to prove that my friends checked into the hotel as scheduled.

Daili is a guide you can count on to take care of all your needs and make your trip in Xian an interesting and memorable one. He can be contacted at 861 3679168961 and his email address is dai20008@yahoo.com.cn

China Odyssey Tours
Private Tours, Multi-day Tours, Sightseeing Tours
Chinaxiantour
Sightseeing Tours, Bus Tours, Night Tours, Private Tours, Day Trips
Lishan National Forest Park
Ancient Ruins, Mountains, Sightseeing Tours
Xi'an, China
Level Contributor
289 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: A memorable trip to Shaanxi with Daili, our Xian tour guide

Hope every one have a good trip in China.

Xi'an, China
Level Contributor
31 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: A memorable trip to Shaanxi with Daili, our Xian tour guide

So many good tour guide in xi'an so hope every clients can find out a good guide to have a good time here

A n
Xi'an, China
Level Contributor
74 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: A memorable trip to Shaanxi with Daili, our Xian tour guide

I am very glad to hear how satisfied xi'an guide make you .Hope eyery tourist can have a good time in xi,an .

Xi'an, China
Level Contributor
74 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: A memorable trip to Shaanxi with Daili, our Xian tour guide

Thank you very much! I like traveling ,it willl help me a lot!

xi an
Level Contributor
339 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: A memorable trip to Shaanxi with Daili, our Xian tour guide

thanks for the info

6. Re: A memorable trip to Shaanxi with Daili, our Xian tour guide

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11:17 pm, August 21, 2013