We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Xian Tang Dynasty Dinner Show- Good Idea ?

Sarasota, Fl
Level Contributor
57 posts
14 reviews
Save Topic
Xian Tang Dynasty Dinner Show- Good Idea ?

I am looking for some activities to do in Xian besides the Terra Cotta warriors and biking around the city. Has anyone attending thi show. How much of a tourist trap is it, if really one. How much shouls we expect to pay per personne.

Thanks for your input.

florida
3 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Xian Tang Dynasty Dinner Show- Good Idea ?

that is really a good idea. The tang dynasty dinner show is really great. THe dumplings are nice and the show is fabulous. The price is 208.00 yuan ($25). you can contact a guide named david. his cell phone is 13363943650. his email: dave0314@hotmail.com. I am sure he will give a good assistance if you need. Good luck to you!

Atlanta, Georgia
Level Contributor
13 posts
47 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Xian Tang Dynasty Dinner Show- Good Idea ?

It is a good show, but it is more of a modern rather than a traditional production.

Sarasota, Fl
Level Contributor
57 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Xian Tang Dynasty Dinner Show- Good Idea ?

Thank you.

I have another question, I went ot the "dinnershow" website and looked up their reservation/prices.

I read that the dinner and the show cost $50/pers through their website.

Is it the price you pay if you reserve from Xian?

Do I have to reserve in advance?

Level Contributor
38 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Xian Tang Dynasty Dinner Show- Good Idea ?

just now i real your coming trip about Xian,exactly Xian is a unique and historical city.if you want to know more Chinese culture,you do visit it.for example,Big Wild Goose Pogoda,Huaqing hot springs,Shanxi Provential Museum,and so on.Moreover,if you like climbing,you can go to the Hua Mountion,the spring of taoist culture,very beautiful and majestic.

hope you have a enjoyable trip:)