We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Which hotel to choose

Kuala Lumpur...
Level Contributor
26 posts
13 reviews
Save Topic
Which hotel to choose

Hi, I am travelling to Guilin and Yangshuo in a couple of week

Can anybody give their feedback on Rundong Hotel in Guilin and Di Jin Hotel in Yangshuo?

I couldn't find much info in the net.

Also let me know which is better?Vienna Hotel Guilin vs Rundong

and Di Jin vs New Century Hotel in Yangshuo.

Thank you

Sherbrooke, Canada
Level Contributor
42,020 posts
826 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Which hotel to choose

Check the reviews on TripAdvisor from people who stayed there then make your choice based on your own criteria.

Kuala Lumpur...
Level Contributor
26 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Which hotel to choose

I did that and found out that Vienna and New Century were better

But my agent is stating otherwise

I am a bit confused

Therefore,I need feedbacks from others

thanks

Nanning, China
Level Contributor
27 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Which hotel to choose

In fact you can choose the YangShuo guanjing hotel is a good hotel the staff really friendly

tantouzhai
Level Contributor
141 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Which hotel to choose

Hi there

Rundong Hotel is far from the Center of the city,The location is remote

Vienna Hote have four or five hotels in Gui lin,You'd better choose the location of the hotel on Zhongshan Zhong Road

in Yangshuo i think riverview hotel better then Di Jin, just next door to Di Jin

5. Re: Which hotel to choose

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guidelines with regards to the participation of business representatives.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 9:22 am, May 05, 2014
Guilin, China
Level Contributor
41 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Which hotel to choose

Vienna hotel and new century are better then the other two hotels

Guilin, China
3 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: Which hotel to choose

In Guilin city, Viena hotel on Zhongshan Rd is really good. Rundong hotel, the location is really sucks!

In Yangshuo county, New Century Hotel is better which with better location and condition.

Kuala Lumpur...
Level Contributor
26 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Which hotel to choose

Hi there

Thanks for all the responses

I just got back from my tour

Yes,agreed Run Dong is a bad choice

My agent cheated me saying it is a 4 star

Realized it was 2 star upon checking in.I insisted on changing hotel to Vienna Zhongsan but given 3 star Vienna at Shanghai Lu

there are 2 New Century Hotels in Yangshuo. We stayed at Underground Grand Building

I believe the other New Century would have been better

9. Re: Which hotel to choose

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, May 22, 2015