We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

How Is The Weather in Guilin Now?

Kuala Lumpur...
Level Contributor
22 posts
Save Topic
How Is The Weather in Guilin Now?

Hi, I will be travelling to Guilin from 14-19 Sept. I have checked the weather forecast and it shows that it will be raining most of the days during that period. Is it raining everyday in Guilin now? Hoping for a good weather during that period so I could enjoy my trip better.

Thanks.

Brazil
Level Contributor
106 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: How Is The Weather in Guilin Now?

I'm in Yangshuo right now and the wheather is delicious. Sun, cloudless sky and hot. 36C day and 27 just now :)

cleveland ohio, USA
Level Contributor
27 posts
54 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: How Is The Weather in Guilin Now?

Recommendation for things to do on rainy days and nights? The forecast for 9-14 to 9-20 is rain. Is there theater/music?

London, United...
Level Contributor
192 posts
75 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: How Is The Weather in Guilin Now?

The weather in Guilin now is comfortable and it is the best time to travel to Guilin.

Guilin
5 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: How Is The Weather in Guilin Now?

I am in Guilin now.

The weather in Guilin in mid September is a little bit hot.

The temperature remains 23 - 35 ℃ in recent days.

Kuala Lumpur...
Level Contributor
22 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: How Is The Weather in Guilin Now?

Thanks all for the response. Hope that it will be bright clear sky during my trip to Guilin this coming Saturday. But am still bringing raincoat/umbrella, just in case :D

6. Re: How Is The Weather in Guilin Now?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:25 am, September 12, 2014