We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Guilin for 4-5 days HELP

Melbourne, Australia
3 posts
Save Topic
Guilin for 4-5 days HELP

im going to guilin in oct this year and was recently told our tour would cost $1200 between 3 people i believe that is way more then i can afford how much are tours in guilin and does the tours usually include accomodation

Wendy Wei Tours
Day Trips, Sightseeing Tours, Private Tours, City Tours, Cultural Tours
China Odyssey Tours
Private Tours, City Tours, Multi-day Tours, Sightseeing Tours
Guilin Two Rivers and Four Lakes Resort
Sightseeing Tours, Bodies of Water
Beijing, China
Destination Expert
for Guilin, Xi'an, Tibet
Level Contributor
4,930 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Guilin for 4-5 days HELP

Please add more in/exclusive details.

Melbourne, Australia
3 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Guilin for 4-5 days HELP

i would like to find a tour company that will take us all around guilin and cities nearby we have never been here so anything guilin has to offer would be nice just a rough price for 4-5 days all included(food accomodation and tour costs)

3. Re: Guilin for 4-5 days HELP

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:16 am, July 08, 2013