We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Pre-Wedding Photography/Studios in Guilin, China

Which Guilin hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Malaysia
Level Contributor
3 posts
6 reviews
Save Topic
Pre-Wedding Photography/Studios in Guilin, China

Hi,

I am planning a trip to Guilin, China this July and was thinking of having a pre-wedding photo shoot there. May I know if anyone has any recommendations of photographers/wedding studios where I can rent my wedding gown and complete an outdoor photo shoot?

Thank you very much

Beijing, China
Destination Expert
for Guilin, Xi'an, Tibet
Level Contributor
4,915 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Pre-Wedding Photography/Studios in Guilin, China

Just have a look into Jiefang Donglu from Niconicodo, it's a street full of wedding photo studios, just compare one by one. Best place for wedding photos is Li River area e.g. the river bank at 9 horse mountain.

Edited: 4:21 am, November 21, 2011
china
Level Contributor
21 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Pre-Wedding Photography/Studios in Guilin, China

I think that will be better place to take the wedding photos in yangshuo .

Lot of people took the wedding photo in yangshuo. all the best outdoor landscape is in yangshuo.

no matter you take the photos on the bamboo ,on the water...........

Beijing, China
Destination Expert
for Guilin, Xi'an, Tibet
Level Contributor
4,915 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Pre-Wedding Photography/Studios in Guilin, China

Agreed and the stadios in Guilin will fullfill your mind to every corner in Guilin-Yangshuo-Longsheng area.

Guilin, China
Level Contributor
264 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Pre-Wedding Photography/Studios in Guilin, China

As a translater,i joined one English couple for their wedding photography,i knew a good quality photo studio in yangshuo.if you need more informations ,please contact me through E mail.

United States
Level Contributor
81 posts
99 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Pre-Wedding Photography/Studios in Guilin, China

I would also like to take Wedding pictures in Guilin/yangshou also.

What is the average cost?

I dont know how long for the photos to be ready for pickup, if not, can they send back to my country?

Beijing, China
Destination Expert
for Guilin, Xi'an, Tibet
Level Contributor
4,915 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Pre-Wedding Photography/Studios in Guilin, China

What is the average cost? -- Generally, 1000 Yuan up for an small album with just about one dozen photos. (You can only select limited top ones into album, but you could be shot dozens time with countless pose, if you like more photos into album or bigger album, of course no problem just add money.)

You will wait as long as half month until they call you to pick them, for sure they are able to send them to your home overseas.

Edited: 10:47 pm, December 27, 2011
Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
2 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Pre-Wedding Photography/Studios in Guilin, China

I like to have direct contacts if you can help me. Looking for opportunities for photoshoot. What do you think of pre-wedding photoshoot from Shanghai and Taiwan?

8. Re: Pre-Wedding Photography/Studios in Guilin, China

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:40 am, June 22, 2013